Suicide Prevention And Positive Mental Health Strategy Engagement Event
The CLEAR Project is holding an Engagement Event on the Suicide Prevention and Positive Mental Health Strategy on behalf of the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety and the Western Emotional Wellbeing and Suicide Prevention and Strategic Group. This event will provide you with the opportunity to input into the Department’s new strategy for the prevention of Suicide and Self-Harm, and the Promotion of Positive Mental Health. You will have the opportunity to share your views, comment on what has worked well to date, what more needs to be done and where the gaps are in service provision.
The event will take place on Wednesday 22 January 2014 from 12.30 pm – 4.00 pm at Fermanagh House, Enniskillen.
The sessions are open to all members of the community and we would particularly encourage the attendance of:
- Individuals and families who have been bereaved through
- Health Professionals/Emergency Services.
- Voluntary and community sector representatives.
- Young people.
- Members of the Clergy.
- Marginalised groups including members of the LGB&T
- Service providers and those that use services.
- Older citizens.
- Persons not in employment.
To reserve a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 71383386.